Wednesday, November 21, 2012


Hallowed Brie Thy Name

Thanksgiving Day will be tomorrow and a lot of you guys might be already planning to go and I know a lot of you are already stressed out right now with all the preparing, cleaning, decorating and cooking. Let’s make “pun” on the eve of Thanksgiving, here’s some Pun quotes and images to take your mind of the stressing parts:


Cereal Killer


"He ate so much over the holidays that he decided to quit cold turkey."

Arrrkansas



"Just in time for Thanksgiving a blockbuster movie about sweet potatoes, 'The Silence of the Yams'."

Chicken Cord on Blue

"I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech'ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was Finnished I told the waiter 'Spain good but there is Norway I could eat another bite'."

Jager Bomb


"When the crop was destroyed, there was no more cranberry source."

The Legal Pot



"A pie went for an audition for a part in a play. The casting agent told him he performed well, but it was more of a sausage roll."

Buoys Will Be Buoys
 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Foodie Cess Adventures: Review, Tips, Recipes and News © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org